burnaby north lawn bowling club
In 1950 we made a green on the Reservoir, Ingleton & Oxford, and played there until Burnaby wanted to work on the water source so we found our home here in Confederation Park in 1962. Our name was changed to "Burnaby North Lawn Bowling Club".
Over the years, through fire and ups and downs, with the hard work of members, we have survived as a social club. A club that enjoys their lawn bowling on all levels yet the friendship and social side is what makes us what we are today.
Burnaby North Lawn Bowling Club © Copyright 2021